News2morrow News & Prophetic Insights
  • Some Christian news sites are preparing for doomsday, News2morrow is preparing for Awakening.
EST

About the author

Profile photo of Lou Comunale

Lou Comunale

is an analyst of news and biblical prophecy. He began his career working at the news archives for NBC, MSNBC, ABC, & CBS. Then the calling of God prompted him to combine news analysis with biblical prophecies, which actually helps us fully understand the prophetic times we're living in.

Related Articles

13 Comments

1. 1

Leslie

Chuck Pierce gave a prophecy about the next 16 years. I believe it was August 2015.

1. 1.1
      Profile photo of Lou Comunale

Lou Comunale

Can you share what the word was? Or give a link? Thanks and blessings.

2. 2

Tricia Milton

I’ve saying Donald Trump will be President and Ted Cruz will be Vice President.

1. 2.1
      Profile photo of Lou Comunale

Lou Comunale

That’s exactly what I want to see Tricia.

3. 3
    Profile photo of Lou Comunale

Lou Comunale

This was an unsolicited comment from a Facebook friend:

Patricia Warwick · Friends with Susanna Corley Purington

I am a born again, Spirit-filled minister (not pastor) and prayer warrior of nearly 30 years. I spend hours each day in the secret place of the Most High God, communing with The Holy Spirit and seeking God’s will, wisdom, counsel and instruction. I am influenced and led by the Holy Spirit, not by what is reported in the media, or by the opinions of people. When I first inquired of the Lord, asking Him to reveal the identity of His choice presidential candidate, I was stunned at first. But when I asked the Lord for His wisdom and perspective and to help me see Mr. Trump as He sees him, the cloud of religious confusion and unbelief lifted and I was able to see Mr. Trump’s heart, the BIGGER picture that God sees, and why God chose him over the other candidates. Without further questioning, I accepted God’s Will in the matter because I know and obey the Lord’s voice. Like worldly people, many Christians make the mistake of looking on the outward appearance, forgetting that the Lord looks on the heart of man (1 Samuel 16:7). We must remember that God’s ways and His thoughts are greater than our own. So, this is my humble and respectful response to anyone who is judging Mr. Trump as not being a Christian based on their non-Christian beliefs or, in the case of a believer, their standards of religious self-righteousness. I never, ever want to be found guilty in God’s eyes of cursing and judging as unclean and unfit, that which He has accepted and approved! May God continue to BLESS, FAVOR and PROTECT MR. TRUMP ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE!

4. 4

Mary

I feel that Donald Trump will be the next president. A lot of people do not like him because of his big mouth and his kind of prideful ways. HE DOES NOT DRINK AND LOOK HOW WELL HIS CHILDREN TURNED OUT ! I read recently that people did not like Winston Churchill when he started coming into power in Great Britain.They said he drank and was not refined enough to be a great leader. But God, the man turned out to be one of the GREAT leaders of the free world to help lead the Allies to victory over the Axis armies ! Maybe Trump is now being raised up by God to lead our county into victory,”for such a time as this”! let us just pray and humble ourselves before god and cry out for Him to heal our land ! GOD BLESS THE USA,AGAIN SO THE GOSPEL CAN GO FORTH FROM OUR LAND TO ALL THE CORNERS OF THE EARTH !!!!!!

5. 5

Rosina Comunale

Luigi ~ Brillante…grande opera!

6. 6

Emily Klein

This is a link to a word by Nita Johnson who has been calling people to pray for America for many years. It is about God raising up Donald Trump with the mantle of King Cyrus. I truly believe she sits in the Office of a Prophet. Thanks for your article, Emily

7. 7

Todd Hofherr

I’ve watched the American stage from the pint I read Kim Clement’s Word in early 2014:

Among clues of the next president, I see these: young, not verbose, and to take note of the name. “Cruz” is Spanish for cross.

1. 7.1

L Diane

There’s a lot in there. “I have found a man after My own heart and he is amongst you. He is one of the BROTHERS…” Well, that does away with a pagan Cyrus, doesn’t it?

“This man has stood in Jerusalem” Yes, Cruz has stood in Jerusalem.

“And the Spirit of God said to me, this man has a humble stature but he is a genius.” Yes, when reviled during the campaign, he often said that he would not respond in kind, and endeavored to do that. Trump saw that as a weakness, and in his narcissism upped his attacks, but Cruz understands clearly that vengeance is not his, but God’s.

And then I heard “gold.” Cruz did say that he wanted to return to the gold standard.

“he will restore the fortunes in this nation because of his brilliance.” Alan Dershowitz said that Cruz is “off the charts brilliant”.

My David that I have set aside for this nation, a man of prayer … Cruz quote: ” “any president who doesn’t begin every day on his knees isn’t fit to be commander-in-chief of this nation.”

“…a man of choice words, not a man who is verbose, who has verbosity, who speaks too much. They will even say, “This man is not speaking enough,” but God says, I have set him aside”… doesn’t sound like the nominee, that’s for sure.

“I have placed that man amongst you, a humble man. And as Samuel stood before the brothers, and they had rejected David to come because of his age, take all these little remarks I’m giving you, they are gems.”… “…A man that is amongst them but is young.” (Again, this is a believer, not a pagan king).

“small of stature” Cruz is 5’8″ as compared to the nominee that is 6’2″.

“And he will take a simple stone (remember the name) and he will hold it up and they will laugh at him, but the plan is so brilliant, says the Lord. It could only have been given by Me.” Ted Cruz: “”My touchstone for every question is the Constitution.” Well we know our godly heritage is rooted in Biblical principles. But alas, many have decided they didn’t need a pastor… The children of Israel didn’t want what God had, and he gave them what they asked for.

“..and God says, once you recognize the man that I have raised up, pray, for the enemy will do everything in his power to put a witch in the White House.” Jezebel could be a man or a woman, so no comment.

And then there’s that little dwarf, so apparently the one with the stone for the giant hasn’t actually been revealed. It could be Cruz, but then, it could be someone entirely different, as we don’t see as God sees, of course. but it’s definitely not Trump, according to this prophecy.

I did hear some rumors among panic amongst the Trump camp that he’s not going to win. That makes sense really, when you see they are starting to attack people that normally vote for a GOP candidate that can’t do it, as they view it as a betrayal to the One Who bought them with a price. Rather than accepting responsibility they are already blaming those who say they cannot vote for Trump, based on their faith.

It feels like you’re in a fiery furnace. Things are heating up. Do you give in to the temptation and take a chance with the one, knowing that it’s possible that the one may even be more dangerous to posterity than the other. Or it feels like the Red Sea is in front of you, with Pharoah and his chariots coming from behind. Oh well, it is what it is.

Many Christians wanted Trump so badly that they actually abhor Ted Cruz, and have chosen to believe the worst of him, so I don’t see how they will ever turn from that hatred of him. Of course, God could bring them to repentance, I suppose, if they do 2 Chronicles 7:14?

1. 8.1

L Diane

I don’t know, that video was private, so it’s hard to say when Trump said that. Just recently he was saying that those candidates who have not yet endorsed him, you know, bow down and kiss the ring, should not be able to run for office. Considering they would be opposed to many of his positions, I can see how he may want them out of the way.

8. 9

L Diane

My thoughts? I Kings 22. So now we have a choice between Hillary Clinton and / or following the abundance of prophets calling in Trump as president, who ignore his own words when it comes to policies. It’s like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either choice does not seem pleasing to God, in my view.