A few days after the World Series I heard the Lord say, “The Winds of Change Are Blowing With Breakthrough Across The Land.” On Election Day 2016, the Lord gave me clarity on the following prophetic points regarding the 2016 Baseball World Series with the Chicago Cubs breaking through the longest championship drought In baseball history.
- The 7th game wins the series and 7 is the perfect number
- The score was tied at 6 – 6 at the end of the 9th inning. 6 is the number of man and represents incompleteness; man is incomplete without God
- The game didn’t end in the 9th inning. 9 represents judgement and finality, but the game was not over yet!
- The game ends at the bottom of the 10th inning which represents completion of God’s divine order and is also the total of 5 plus 5 equaling double grace
- The 17 minute rain delay in the 10th inning is the turning point of the game. 10 is the completion of God’s divine order plus 7 which is spiritual perfection. So, God’s perfect timing for ending the game comes after an open heaven of cleansing rain during a 17 minute time out which equals a double portion of God’s divine order plus spiritual perfection for breakthrough!
- The final score is 8 to 7. 7 is complete and finished but 8 is for new beginning and resurrection from the dead
- The 108 years curse of drought is broken in 10 innings representing perfect completion accompanied by 8 winning hits for the breakthrough of a new beginning
- Chicago is known as the Windy City and home turf of Obama, the current President of the U.S. He was elected with the promise of change for the nation and has been aggressively destroying the Judeo Christian foundations of America for the last eight years
- Cleveland is where the Republican convention was held and Trump accepted the Republican Presidential nomination without the support of the Republican Party establishment leaders including the governor of Ohio
- Cleveland is also known for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- The shape of the state of Ohio is similar in shape of a heart and the Midwest is often referred to as the Heartland of the nation
- The world was watching the game being played on Progressive Field, the name of the stadium; Progressive is a term for the liberal agenda aligned with the New World Order (NWO)
- The MVP and winning play was by Ben Zobrist a devout Christian who openly declares that he is called as a missionary to baseball. His jersey number is 18 which is the perfect number of God’s divine order plus the number 8 which is new beginning.
Thus God declared through the 2016 World Series that there is a new wind blowing from the Windy City of Chicago to the Heartland of Ohio. It is breaking through the curses of loss and drought which is releasing exuberant joy with the celebration of winning again throughout the United States and the whole world. The game plans of man will not prevail over the Trump card in My hand. I am opening the heavens and pouring out a renewing refreshing rain, with a double portion of complete perfection for overcoming the NWO establishment agenda and God’s opponents in the Progressive Field. The Lord has declared from Cleveland and the heart of the United States that Jesus is the rock and cornerstone of this nation and God is Rolling away the stone of the antichrist NWO establishment agenda. My elect, obedient ones, called by My purposes to be who I have called them to be, to go where I have called them to go and to do what I call them to do will be the Most Valuable Players at this new beginning in God’s perfect time.
JoBeth Kested ministers as an apostolic and prophetic intercessor with a breakthrough anointing. She directs PIT Crew Ministries for Prayer and Intercession Training. JoBeth developed prayer strategies for ministries, outreaches and events; along with training and directing paid intercessors for several multi-million dollar businesses. She has also traveled on numerous national and international ministry assignments and twice to Israel. JoBeth and her husband, Russ, previously served with YWAM for eight years primarily in Spain and Hawaii. Then they were 18 years with a church in the Dallas area where JoBeth was very involved with prayer and intercession ministry. They currently live in the Denver area.