News2morrow News & Prophetic Insights
  • Some Christian news sites are preparing for doomsday, News2morrow is preparing for Awakening.
EST

About the author

Profile photo of Lou Comunale

Lou Comunale

is an analyst of news and biblical prophecy. He began his career working at the news archives for NBC, MSNBC, ABC, & CBS. Then the calling of God prompted him to combine news analysis with biblical prophecies, which actually helps us fully understand the prophetic times we're living in.

Related Articles

11 Comments

1. 1

Jeff Phillips

Excellent conversation with Dr. Michael Brown. You both comported yourselves well and effectively addressed the issues. Thank you.

1. 1.1
      Profile photo of Lou Comunale

Lou Comunale

Thanks Jeff, appreciate that thought!

2. 2

LIZ YAZVAC

Dear Mr, Lou, I watched in youtube the mindshift of President Donald Trump..Donald Trump phenomenal on the Wall Border when he started his Presidential race..I had a dream back in December 2015..in my dream I saw Trump will face Off Hillary in a debate tv media..in my dream, I saw Hillary has gold coats on and Trump has red tie on that was all in my dream..In February Trump won 3 states and Hillary was ahead of Bernie Sanders..all of a sudden, I remember my dream that is why I got interested in following presidential race..then in March, Trump was winning again and Hillary..in that recent video clips on fox news, Hillary and Trump both on that Video clip..I was shocked to see Hillary gold coats with black color on it which is eaxctly the same coats I saw in my dream and Trump wears red tie has on..my dream vision is becoming real..I believe the LORD gave me that vision and Trump came for a reason..There are many signs GOD Almighty has revealed to us and I analize them in connection to Trump..The signs are follows: The Pope critized Trump for his Christian Faith, the Wall Border which Vatican has Wall, The mexican leaders complained and Throw F bomb at trump, saying not paying the wall, Trump son in law is Jewish, Most Evangelical Christians are going for Trump, Dr, Ben Carson endorsed Trump, Trump laballed as Hitler where Israeli polls 61% prefers Trump over Hillary or Sanders(see the connection..Hitler killed 6M while Israeli people 61% polls) Judge Jeanine exposed Mitt Romney about the corruptions of Political System and so on..I believe GOD Almighty will not choose a Religion man or A Political man to do this big job..That person has to come from outsider..Trump has all the qualities to be this kind of GOD’s plan..If you read in OT, Moses did not know GOD nor worship GOD, until GOD talked to Moses at the burning bush and proclaim his wil to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt and Moses has connection to Pharaoh..In NT, Saul persecuted early Christians but LORD JESUS confronted him and later Saul became Apostle Paul of our LORD..I believe Donald J. Trump is the next President of America and will defeat Hillary 30 yrs Politics..Trump is the only candidate is being attacked viciously and He is all over and dominates the media and this is another signs of our GOD Almighty for Donald Trump..Thank you and GOD bless America again..

1. 2.1
      Profile photo of Lou Comunale

Lou Comunale

Great comments all, thanks Liz.

3. 3

LIZ YAZVAC

DONALD J TRUMP is a real bulldozer who will bulldozed the House of Cards..Sharing to you above my comments of what I know..God Bless America✌

1. 3.1

Christina Baldivino

Funny that you said bulldozer. If you haven’t seen this already, search this in the youtube box and watch the video on this:
      “John Paul Jackson Donald Trump dream”

4. 4

Lorry Hanson

No one can get along with the demon Cruz! If Trump doesn’t get the presidency we are dead as a country!

Cruz is the one that is weird……..His wife worked for the CFR!~

What about Cruzes affair? Can you in your right mind support an idiot like cruz?

5. 5

syrilda gallaway

Here I am talking about the prophesy of Mark Taylor !!
    I belief this Prophesy ,But I believe Mr Taylor did not verify with the Lord about ,who this Prophesy was about ,When he saw Donald Trump did Mr Taylor ask Lord is Donald Trump the one in this prophesy ? When I heard the Prophesy a
    few days ago ,I said Lord ,That is not Donald Trump ,That is Ted Cruz, I did not know there was any sort of prophesy ,what so ever concerning Donald Trump ,I knew there was something wrong ,,when I saw such a division in the body of
    Christ ,I have tried to talk to them ,They talk evil about Ted Cruz the way Donald Trump does ,I have told them it is evil to talk about a Brother in Christ ,I told them I was horrified ..I continued to pray about it ,I saw videos on You Tube saying Prophesy and Donald Trump I then understood why there was such a division,in the body of Christ, About the above prophesy it was given in 2011 ,but I heard some where he withheld it until 2012 and he also said something about “there is another ” he was’nt clear about what the “other ” was… Senator Ted Cruz did not come on the scene until 2012 , Thats why I think he “Assumed ” this was about Trump !! This prophesy is not about Trump,it does not fit his description, It fits Senator Cruz to a “T” in fact it says what I have said about Ted Cruz several times is “His word is his Bond “that is an old term,but it is used here in this prophesy !! Also Ted Cruz has always kept his Word to the voters ,Ted Cruz has fought against the corrupt establishment ,every sience he has come to Washington , Also it mentions Israel ,He will stand hand in hand with Israel Netanyahu Endorsed Ted Cruz ,he said he does’nt usually endorse Presidents (may not be exact words,I read so much )But he did endorse Ted Cruz ,The greater that is in Ted Cruz then the others is (The Holy Spirit ) It will be a Clean sweep Ted Cruz has been using that term and so does media .Speaking of taking the Delegates ,He making a sweep !!! Talking about what the enemy was saying about him “it will roll off his back ,like a Duck ) we all know what Trump has been saying about Ted and his wife Heidi ,they call him Lying Ted ..Ted keeps going ,””TRUMP whines murmurs and complains ,about everything ,Cheats ,, He cries screams Liar …I think you are trying to make Donald Trump ,Fit into this prophesy …But this Prophesy is about Ted Cruz it fits him…I think because ,Ted Cruz was not on the scene yet …it was assumed ,it was about Donald Trump …Now it is up to every Christian ,to search their heart ,Donald Trump will plunge us into greater Spiritual Darkness ,then ever before ,NY is errecting a Temple to Baal …Donald Trump will not be a wrecking Ball He will add to the Darkness ,Even Jesus said satan cannot cast out satan.when they accused him ,of casting out satan,by beelzebub ,so how can Trump tear evil down when hes part of the system , But Ted Cruz a Godly Man By the Power of the Holy Ghost and millions of Christians praying with him will tear down and re-build !! But the Body of Christ Divided against it self ,is a tool of satan.You are praying against us .you are fighting against us …God will have His way in Spite of all satan’s efforts to stop His work in the earth …Jesus came to destroy the works of satan, the Kingdom has come !!!

6. 6

syrilda gallaway

7. 7

crystal clear

CRUZ!!!! YOU GUYS ARE BLIND, HE’S A LYING CHEAT, A SNAKE WHO WORKS FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER.