News2morrow News & Prophetic Insights
  • Some Christian news sites are preparing for doomsday, News2morrow is preparing for Awakening.
EST

About the author

Lou Comunale

is an analyst of news and biblical prophecy. He began his career working at the news archives for NBC, MSNBC, ABC, & CBS. Then the calling of God prompted him to combine news analysis with biblical prophecies, which actually helps us fully understand the prophetic times we're living in.

Related Articles

71 Comments

1. 1

Lance Wallnau

Hey Lou! Interesting work. Keep me in the loop on any prophetic archives or insights you have. Im starting a radio show and would love to make room for updates from you.

Lance Wallnau
    Lance@Lancelearning.com

1. 1.1

Lou Comunale

Thanks Lance, I’ll definitely be in touch! Appreciate all you do to empower Christians to achieve their full potential in Christ.

1. 1.1.1

Susie Lawhorne

Study the Meaning of Trumps & Cruz names: Gid had me do it …
        Trump – Donald John Trump. Donald: World Leader. John: God is gracious or Hod has shown favor. Trump: The final say, a thing or card that overthrows (trumps) all others, the last resort .
        Cruz- Rafael Edward Cruz. Rafael: God has healed, God is healer. Edward: Combo of wealth, fortune, guardian & protector. I.e. Protector of wealth. Cruz: Cross.
        Seems to me there is a lot of prophetic implication here. In the I.T. Workd you have those who tear down systems to find out what is wrong with it & those who build them back up. Looks like Trumphs Gid given mission is come against what is wrong in our government & then Cruz can come in after and build (heal) & protect, even to his own death to self (cross). No matter who wins, we can see this happening already. Could be Trump will come in & tear down & Cruz might win the next ejection & build things back up. All I can say is whatever the Lird gas in store : Gods will be done!

1. 1.1.1.1

Lou Comunale

Appreciate your comments, thoughts and wisdom.

2. 1.1.2

Skip

I appreciate your heart for the nation and feel you are right on… I believe the bulldozer could be Trump or Cruz but a ticket with both would be especially disastrous for the failed establishment..”Two will put 10,00 to flight”

1. 1.1.2.1

Lou Comunale

I agree with you Skip, here’s my rationale for a Trump-Cruz ticket.

3. 1.1.3

Sandy

I am a born-again, spirit-filled Christian, & I have been praying about the upcoming election. I have a witness in my spirit that Donald Trump will be our next President. God has been “speaking” & showing me “behind the scenes” (spiritually) of what is really going on in this very important up coming up election. We r in a spiritual warfare God tell us in Eph 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” KJV. We need to continue praying for our country & remember to pray for Donald Trump & his safety. God Bless America

1. 1.1.3.1

Angela

If you do a Google search, you can find prophesies about almost every candidate becoming President this year — even Hilary and Bernie! How do you know yours is the correct one?

1. 1.1.3.1.1

Harlena

Looks like hers was the right one! Much prayer and fellowship with the Father God through the Lord Jesus Christ helps us discern the Lord’s will. Jesus said, in John 10:4-5 NLT After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. (5) They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice.”

2. 1.1.3.2

Harlena

AMEN!! NO TIME TO SLACK OFF NOW! Keep the prayer going for President-elect Donald Trump’s safety and wisdom from the Lord! Safety for all his associates and his family and for Mike Pence and his family and associates! Blessings to you and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

4. 1.1.4

Stan Burnett

Just happened across your blog a few minutes ago and watched the video with Mr Jackson…….. Very interesting……. You see I am a Christian but I am pretty much little more than road kill in most of my friends eyes. What I mean is I just don’t automatically conform to peer pressure. I hope that makes sense. Point is I have, for the last year, been telling everyone that will listen that Trump will knock over the house of cards the elitist who control our Goverment have built. Not claiming any Devine insight, just curious how what I consider logic lines up with what Mr Jackson had to say about the dream.

5. 1.1.5

Adam locke

Did Donald trump know Kim ? He could have paid him

2. 1.2

Susie Lawhorne

Study the Meaning of Trumps & Cruz names: Gid had me do it …

2. 2

Dan Fagan

What a waist of my time!

1. 2.1

Justin Brown

‘waste’

3. 3

Frank

I respect John Paul Jackson’s revelation, I can testify to his accuracy in a word he spoke over me in 1999′ that has come to pass and I’m living it.

Thus we need to keep believing there is hope for America and God will use someone as abrasive as Trump or non establishment as Ted Cruz. Is Trump the person that I would necessarily want in comparison to Cruz who is more conservative? Perhaps not, but a Bulldozer will come and it can be a Ted Cruz or a Donald Trump- I will pray and let God move on that decision.

Frank

4. 4

Susie Abshire

I believe that Ted Cruz could also be a bulldozer when it comes to “Politics as Usual”!

1. 4.1

Chuck

Cruz would be a more preferred bulldozer because he has never been part of the corruption like Trump has, and he has the Christian foundation to be a bulldozer in the spirit!

5. 5

Todd

I really respect John Paul Jackson and the other prophetic voices mentioned, but I think it is a leap to think that JPJ was referring to Trump in the bulldozer dream reference. The other prophetic voices are merely stating what any journalist might say about Trump. Peace and blessings.

6. 6

Karen

No, it does not means Mr. Trump. The bulldozer is the Holy Spirit. Always prayer for those in authority.

1. 6.1

Angela

I agree with Karen. If the democrats manipulated the election. So did the republicans with Bush! Read your bible. Amazed at how gullible Christians are. How can we take back the Kingdom this way?

1. 6.1.1

Angela

My comment is no reflection of the comments by Mr. John Paul Jackson. He was a great teacher of GOD.

2. 6.1.2

Lou Comunale

Angela, do we even have a sizable Christian voice anymore in this country? Have you seen the stats, showing that as Christianity dwindles in America more and more unaffiliated and other religions are on the rise. Couple that with a large segment of fragmented Christianity not voting at all, is it possible that God may be going outside the church to restore the land?

7. 7

Johni Welch

I like trump but we HAVE TO HAVE a godly man in the White House!

1. 7.1

Lou Comunale

Thanks Johni. I agree with you, but please see my reasons for a Trump-Cruz matchup.

1. 7.1.1

Shala

Lou, I really liked Trump from the beginning but didn’t think that i would actually desire to vote for him. I like him more and more then he got to be too much! Trump irritates me to no end but I can’t seem to write him off! I just wish that he would stop his childish whining! I like Cruz! I have wanted a Trump Cruz ticket but They started to fight! I believe largely because of Trumps hothead. But who knows what will happen between now and then! Praying for direction!

1. 7.1.1.1

Lou Comunale

I hear you about Trump-Cruz. But if you remember, candidate George Bush called Ronald Reagan’s economic policies “voodoo economics,” yet Reagan went on to nominate Bush as VP anyway. I trust you might have seen this editorial and my reasons for a Trump-Cruz ticket. Blessings.

1. 7.1.1.1.1

Angela

If God has Trump in mind as President this year, I’d like to see Carson be his running mate. Carson is a godly man who seeks God and would be a great balance for Trump.

2. 7.1.2

June purnell

Gods ways are not our ways. His ways are High abobe our ways. Who would of thought Joseph being sold by his brothers, then later thrown into prison,would end up saving a nation? We must pray and acknowledge the Lord and He will direct our decision.

2. 7.2

T. Wardaw

Agreed! Carson is that man! Speaks truth…that is what brings down the corruption…and walks depending on God and has had incredible revelation and answers to situations that had no answers! We most certianly need that kind of wisdom and strength in this country! Carson is not beholding to anyone and has confronted lies of media and politics from day 1… that is a wrecking ball… How as believers have we gotten to a point that we overlook such a godly man with such fruit over a man who stirs emotion up…. and division…it amazes me! If all the people who like Carson and what he stands for would vote for him… this country would be turned around!

3. 7.3

Elsjé Stroh

Johni, I attended an African Prophetic Leaders’ Congress recently and a word went out that we should pray more fervent for the people surrounding the President to be devoted Christians, than to pray for a Christian president.
      I now pray for a President in South Africa with a Cyrus anointing, surrounded by anointed clergy and counselors.
      God anointed Cyrus, while Cyrus did not even know Him, but God, in His sovereignty chose Cyrus from before the foundation of the world.
      If we suspect that certain candidates for the presidency might have such an anointing, we might pray: Lord open the doors You need to open and close the doors that need to be closed. Shine Your light where You wish to expose things and bulldoze the things which stand in Your way.
      We are standing against a mesmerizing spirit over the nations, which forces to the front stage, what is favorable for advancing darkness, but shrewdly hiding what the masses really need to see.
      An ice-breaker ship causes damage to the smooth icy surface of the Ant-Artic, but without the ice-breaker, the ships with the food supplies cannot enter. Likewise there is a period of chaos when the mesmerizing spirit is bound and God’s light reveals the darkness, therefore we need to strengthen ourselves in the power of our God, in order to stand tall in the power of His might, during the temporary chaos the bulldozer causes.

1. 7.3.1

Lou Comunale

That was so well said. Thank you. It reminds me of a prophetic woman I met recently. She said that the Lord told her that Trump was going to be president because he needed to demolish the party establishment hacks that actually prevent the nominating of a president that would really offer positive, constructive change to the nation. Hence the need to bulldoze through the establishment within the White House nominating process!

1. 7.3.1.1

Elsjé Stroh

I pray for America! In 1994 the international journalists came to South Africa to witness a bloodbath during the political transition period. The worldwide Body of Christ prayed with us. As history shows, there was no bloodbath, because our God reigns and His children reign with Him/in Him!

1. 7.3.1.1.1

Harlena

PRAISE THE LORD! THAT’S OUR AWESOME GOD! HIS MERCY IS AMAZING!

8. 8

Sharon

First, thank you for publishing this video. I respect JPJ greatly and his words confirm what I have felt about the 2012 election. I believe Trump could be the bulldozer. America needs a change and Trump is saying what we all think We need to pray for his protection and the plan has God for him. We can say a Godly man must be in the White House but if i remember correctly Cyrus was not a Jew and look what God did with him.

9. 9

Jude

I certainly found this clip interesting as it reminded me of a dream I had about 20 years ago where I was taken to watch over the white house as a backhoe began tearing down the building. That dream shook me to my core and I have never forgotten it.

1. 9.1

Harlena

I know you are humbled by how God reveals things to His servants/His children! I love that He gives us insight into what He is doing even though the world has no clue who we are! Blessings to you! Keep listening as our Father God shows you His plans! There’s much to be done for the Kingdom before the Lord’s SOON return!

10. 10

Rod

I don’t see Trump as the good bull dozer I can see sanders by his history and what he wants to do to destroy the typical White House. I see Trump has not someone that will tear down policies but one that will continue status quo to make the rich richer. I love John Paul Jackson and agree with all he says but I think your interpretation of what he clearly stated is totally off. It’s someone else and surely not Cruz.

11. 11

Deborah

When the Lord speaks, He speaks clearly. Everything He has shown me was very clear and has come to pass. With all due respect, I have heard certain prophecies, which have NOT come to pass. And the funny thing? When I hear a prophecy, The Lord shows me immediately if it is from Him and he even shows me the spirit or heart of the person. I have seen prophecy turning into fortune telling and each false prophet will write a book, speak and receive money for it etc. THAT IS NOT GOD! They are now rich and famous. THAT IS NOT GOD! Look at the prophets in the Bible who wanted NO attention. TRUE PROPHETS, which are simply humble messengers of God’s Word!! “Woe to the prophets who prophesy LIES in My Name.” Thus saith THE LORD!! YOU K N O W WHO YOU ARE!

12. 12

Joseph

I didn’t like the little I saw and heard of Trump over the years, but then again, I didn’t really know him and didn’t watch him closely. My choice was Cruz but after Trump let it be known he was running, the Lord started talking to me about Trump. He said that he is like Cyrus. Cyrus was not a Jew, yet the Lord used him to rebuild. My wife heard the Lord tell her the same thing. I’ve watched a lot since and like Trump or not, he has brought up the issues that have needed to be faced. He has been proven right for the most part on many of those issues. I also believe that Cruz, Paul and Rubio can be of great help by continuing their fight in Congress. If one were to be taken out, then someone else would have to be found to replace them. If they will stay in and fight, join ranks with the next president, it will surely help. Keep in mind, I’m not saying what I personally think, as my thinking would be different if I look at the surface. Anyway, just my thoughts for what they’re worth.

1. 12.1

M.Radney

The very first time I prayed regarding Donald Trump, The Spirit of The Lord said, “Donald Trump is my Cyrus to this Nation”. Since then I’ve seen in the Word confirmation of that “Rhema” to me.

1. 12.1.1

Harlena

PRAISE THE LORD! Stay sensitive to the Holy Spirit, and let’s use this time of mercy to preach the Gospel to all who will listen! BLESSINGS IN JESUS!!

13. 13

Renee

I think saying Trump is the bulldozer is a stretch.

14. 14

saharagold

At this point in time, I do not believe that John Paul is talking about Trump specifically. I am listening to the rest of your video to see if you can persuade me otherwise.

15. 16

Heidi Colquhoun

This was a massive stretch of interpretation. I love John Paul, but there is no way Obama is the anti Christ. He isn’t godly but not even close to he anti Christ . Ben Carson is closer to a Godly instrument than Trump. I don’t believe he is the future president.

1. 16.1

Angela

I wanted to share my thoughts on Ben Carson’s endorsement of Donald Trump…

Yes, I was disappointed in Carson. When I first heard he was planning to endorse Trump, I was angry and thought him a hypocrite. How could he do such a thing as endorse Donald Trump? But, in the midst of all of this, I still wanted to hear his explanation. I hoped it was a good one. So, I placed it all before the Lord and waited.

The next day when I heard his reasons, I was not impressed. If it were me, I would’ve endorsed someone else…someone with a more godly character. But, it’s not me. It’s Ben Carson. Ben Carson is the one God brought to this place for such a time as this, and, even though he’s made a decision that I wholeheartedly disagree with, I still believe in my heart-of-hearts that he is God’s chosen servant for the times we live in. And, I also believe — with everything that’s in me — that he is doing his best to seek God’s counsel in every decision he makes during this campaign.

So, I’ve decided to continue to trust God. Whether we believe it or not, God knows what He’s doing here, and He’s put his people in place to accomplish His will. It is always good when a man seeks God. Doing so is pleasing to our Father in heaven. He honors our efforts to hear His voice and touch His heart. Will we always get it right? No. Is Ben Carson getting it right this time? None of us know. But, this we do know: God has put Ben Carson in this place of leadership and Ben Carson is seeking God. What more can we ask? We should be thankful and prayerful, not condemning and criticizing, for “In God we trust”. Not man.

16. 17

Kim Kraemer

Many years ago while interceding for America around 2002 I heard The Lord Say “Nineveh is in ruins, who will cry for her” and wept! The Lord took me back to a prophesy He gave me on America. Her Harlotry, Her Backsliding, Her giving Herself Under the Tree to foreign gods. Slaying her Cubs to Moloch. etc., however HE did say that She would turn again to Him. Its on my website. Later In 2007 God gave me a vision of the White House. The appearance of the front looking white and clean to the eyes of the beholder was in fact unclean, unholy. Next I was standing on the backside of the White House it was like another world and it was rotten, muddy filthy stinking trenches, dark very dark. I heard howling and I was told demon dogs, and they were everywhere. I looked up and I saw women on winged horses flying into the white house. Later another Vision 7-15-12 ~ I See The White House in Washington DC. I See the Foundation Crumbling out from under it. Looked like a Great Sledge Hammer Hit It, and It Crumbled. And The Lord YAH Says–“This House is No Longer Clean”. This IS an Unclean House. And I Have Smashed The Foundation from Under it. Yahweh Says that the White House was not named White by Chance–With-out purpose, It was Named White By Providence, and it is Stained with BLOOD! It is Stained with Foul BLOOD! And NOW It Is Filled with Uncleanness, And in One Day You will See what I will Do. Says The LORD YAHweh!
    When Trump came on the seen I kept seeing and hearing Cyrus anointing. I will say this I was torn, but as I prayed God revealed to me that his mother had been born on The Isle of Lewis a place God poured out His Glory revival. So has Trump been raised up for such a TIME as this, I believe so Trump TRUMPS every obstacle he blows it out of the water. God does take the foolish things of this world to CONFOUND the wise. Seems to me there’s been a lot of THAT these past months.
    Kim Kraemer

1. 17.1

Lou Comunale

Powerful, thank you for sharing.

17. 18

Andrea

It is TRUMP!!! This is just another *strong* confirmation!! And doubters…keep your eyes open & watch GOD work it all out!!!

18. 19

Barbara

You are putting words into the mouth of the prophet who is no longer with us to speak for himself. Since you mention Kim Clement you should also know that Kim prophesied that God would put a praying man and woman in the White House in this election and it would be someone small of statute. That in no way speaks of Donald Trump an ungodly man.

1. 19.1

Lou Comunale

Hi Barbara, Jackson may not even have foreseen Trump at the time the dream was given. Another prophet Chuck Pierce, who is still alive, has been told by God since 2008 that God has a “Trump card” in affairs of the nation. Only now Chuck is wondering if God was talking about Donald Trump.

19. 20

T. Wardaw

I believe this dream is a vision showing that someone representing God’s truth…His ways is the only thing that can tear down the corrupt system and bring refreshing to the people of this nation. The candidates who are currently in the political system are all tied to it and do not have freedom to do what is right… they are beholding to the system. The only two men who say they have nothing to gain and are not tied to the political system are Carson and Trump. Trump has been given his wealth from his father…he has not earned it…despite how he tries to say otherwise, his fruit in business in not exactly ethical… he is speaking truth…He has given large sums of money to the Clinton campaign…but Ben Carson is speaking the same truth… Carson has defied all odds, and his dependence on God for wisdom and direction when there were no answers in the natural has brought amazing revelations that expand far outside the realm of medicine…into healthy corporation which invited him into their boards for his intellect and problem solving abilities. Trump is bringing division through his way of communication…Carson is standing up to the system both media and politics just as much…but Carson is bringing actual solutions to the table…not just saying what is wrong. Carson has a lifetime of listening to God’s direction and dependence on Him… Trump has not… If we are talking about refreshing here…only one man is not tied to the system of politics, and has nothing to lose… has released truth even before the campaign began through the books he has written about our founding fathers and how this nation was born…we are a troubled nation on many fronts, and there is wisdom in looking at the manual of how we are formed in troubleshooting for answers… It is a lie to believe that only politicians can help… isn’t is politicians who have gotten us into this mess? the founding fathers…the beginning of our government were people who worked in the communities and went back to the communities when they were done… we talk about our frustration with politicians making lifetime careers…and we have a choice before us with a man who is driven my integrity, character, fruit of much wisdom and dependence on God… and stands up to the lies of media and to politics as usual… this truth…not backing down…is the wrecking ball…. we as a nation have bitten the familiar spirit of politics… and are being entertained by Trump…but does he have specific solutions to problems? Or we need to do this or that? Check out bencarson.com and see written out solutions to problems… He was so close to Trump at the beginning of the campaign, and the media has chosen to ignore him? Why? What are they afraid of? I submit to you they are afraid of the truth he carries…and the left is afraid of a conservative african american man who can bring true freedom to the black people of this country…he is a threat to both sides of politics…Are we wanting to be entertained? Where is the substance of these two candidates…and by the way polls lie… Trump was suppose to sweep Iowa and he lost… we need to get off of this roller coaster ride the media and establishment team up together on and seek answers ourselves… I do not see how refreshment and change can come from anyone else but Carson.. he can do what is right…is not afraid to speak the truth… he does it daily…and confronts the corruption. It is the culture of politics and it is up to we the people to shift it. I believe this is speaking of a man of God that brings God in…and I believe that is Ben Carson. Remember Obama was toted as a Christian and his fruit was very little… have we learned our lesson? Our voice is important… and as people we are so honored to have choices of a man who is not in the political realm… it is what we are saying we want…and here he is… by the way Carson’s facebook is way more active than anyone else’s. and he has more money in his campaign than any other candidate…there is a disconnect here…why is the media choosing to ignore him? Why are they scared of him? Because he is not afraid to speak up… he confronts lies…and he confronts those who walk unethically…be they candidates or anyone else… that is not weakness… that is much strength. Blessings!

20. 21

Marc

I was struck by your comments about praying for America. Over a year ago I was in prayer and received direction from God to pray for America. In that prayer, I sensed that God wanted me to pray for someone who would bring America back to her original values. Since then my prayers have not been for one person or candidate to be president, or congressman, or judicial magistrate; my prayers have been for God’s choices to fill these positions. I hear and read many things relating to needing a Christian in a position of constitutional power, and my comments are always, “What if a Christian isn’t qualified to be in that position?” I believe that God wants everyone to be one of His children, but He has always used people from all walks of life to achieve His purposes, and those are the kind of people we need in office, especially the White House.

21. 22

Diamond Prophetic

The symbols are spiritual symbols. Trump is not the bulldozer, Jesus is. No one can take credit for what God will do, especially Trump. Remember Herod that took a complement that he was like a God and then was killed by worms?

22. 23

Karen

This past August the Lord told me to “listen” to Donald Trump. He has been given a platform and a place to release information. We need to listen because through it we are receiving revelation and ir is confirmation to the things we know are TRUTH! We are in a very different election season. God is teaching us many things and very quickly. We need to listen to what is taught and ready to catch what must be caught. 2016 is like watching strategic war games that are playing out on the campaign trail and in the newsroom. And these are war games that include very unscrupulous and devious maneuvers. Something new every day to add to the mix. Last August the Lord told me that we need to “listen” to Donald Trump. Hi didn’t say “vote” for him but “listen”. In September when I was in Israel, Lance Wallnau was preaching and began to direct us to see that Donald Trump is carrying the Isaiah 45 Cyrus call to this country. This will be the 45th President. I personally have not decided who I will vote for but I am “listening” very closely to those that bring an “out of the box” message. Every word they deliver is not necessarily in alignment with God’s approval. But the warning to get off of the train of yesterday’s political correctness is coming across very strong and that is the heart of God. But because of Trump’s brashness at times and his ‘no fear straight talk’ we shrink back. I guess we think of a “wrecking ball” and a “bulldozer” as things that bring distraction. Well we want the unrighteous iniquitous structures in our nation to be dismantled and obliterated. Of course we have all been well taught the difference between right and wrong and we are afraid to be wrong. How humiliating would that be! To be wrong!?! Think for a bit! Could that be a tactic of the enemy and the political system? To make us feel ashamed to take a leap of faith out of the safety pen of yesterdays “right”? Well I challenge everyone to take a leap of faith and just do what the Lord tells us to do at the upcoming Caucuses & Primaries. Maybe what we are hearing now is happening so that we are aware of how our thinking is changing. We are “listening” and hearing some truthful information. When we hear truth it resonates the sound of freedom bells in our spirits. Freedom from deception and fabricated structure of government. Let’s all be praying fervently. We want to have the assurance from the Spirit of God who to support. We don’t want our assurance to come from a fabrication of logic laced with religion and the political spirit. Lance Wallnau says that he sees Trump as God’s choice for this season and Wallnau is sticking to that. I am so praying for this 3-way race in the Republican Party right now. I don’t like our country’s election process but we must engage in the system we have and do our part. I am trusting God that He will make it clear who we should put on the ballot for next fall.
    Keep listening! Keep Praying!
    Listen to God!

23. 24

Thomas

The fact it is a bulldozer tells me at least three things:

1) bulldozers are earthbound, not airborne. So this will be something / someone or even multiple people. This activity is not coming from above (airborne) as in aircraft or similar aerial intervention.

2) bulldozers are normally orange in color, unless for military or other color request. Orange is associated with warning, fruit, construction, danger. A lot of things can be attributed to this.

3) bulldozers are very heavy and have a lot of torque necessary to push tons of material. Whatever this is to be, will be very forceful, influential and will change the landscape back down to bare ground, a.k.a foundation.

4) Bulldozers are designed to push, not lift or carry things in general like forklifts, backhoes, front-end loaders, cranes, etc. This thing, whatever or whomever it will be, will push it’s way over and past the obstacles, including the White House.

Very interesting dream. Regardless of who gets elected, the true church is responsible to be good stewards to what resources and opportunities (elections included…the Lord will guide as to who to vote for or not vote for) they have to influence those around them to advance the kingdom of God.

1. 24.1

Thomas

4 things…got a little carried away LOL!

24. 25

Grace

Hi Lou Comunale,

We have never met or have never hear of you before, so would you conciser that ‘outside of the church’ as you referenced above?

Background: After many years I would see things in the news come to pass beforehand through dreams., and like you strongly believe prayers to God changes things.

With that said, may I share a news article that I believe could possibly relate to how this spiritual dream could correlate to what has already happened between Mrs. Ted Cruz and Mr. Donald Trump.

Mr. Ted Cruz campaign ad called Mr. Donald Trump out for attempting to using eminent domain to bulldoze down the elderly Vera Coking’s home to make way for Trumps New Jersey’s Casino Reinvestment Development Authority.

Mr. Trump has said he offered Coking millions for her property, but she wouldn’t give up her home. It took Mr. Trump several years of failed negotiations and losing a lawsuit for him to decide he was no longer interested.

Donald Trump calls out Ted Cruz ad about Trump bulldozing a widow’s home as ‘false advertising’, but Mr. Trump does not mention how the State Superior Court stepped in and ruled in the Vera Coking’s favor.

Lomk:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/23/us/politics/ted-cruz-condemns-donald-trump-for-his-use-of-eminent-domain.html

Like King David. Mr. Cruz has a history of taking on our governmental giants all alone. The average person voting for Trump know very little about him or that Soros funded the Chicago Trump Towers.

Or of this lawsuot. “Developer Leslie Dick Worldwide Ltd., New York, filed a RICO complaint against 17 parties, including Donald Trump, financier George Soros, Fortress Investment Group and Cerberus Capital Management, over the 2003 sale of the General Motors Corp. Building in midtown Manhattan…”

I would be interested in reading the Jeremy Johnson’s prophecy,” He will expose darkness and corruption in america like never before.” since I do not recall having ever seen so much of any of our past possible First Ladies as porn stars in past history?

This dream is interesting; even though I see a very different outcome possibility with the opportunity voters have by supporting the Senator from Texas, Mr. Ted Cruz.

1. 25.1

Lou Comunale

But Cruz doesn’t fit the description of “bulldozer,” while many prophets have called Trump various synonyms of Bulldozer.

25. 26

Grace2bme

Trump is definitely the bulldozer …..He is SO offensive to the religious mindset and the religious political spirit in the church ….. while I seriously believe that there is no true election process in this country … but a staged and manipulated process, I do believe that God Himself can over-ride the ‘laws’ He Himself has put in place because He is Jehovah!

I believe that this is a message for the system of church in this nation …. My heart is to pray God’s Kingdom come and HIS will be done in all levels and dimensions of being …. I believe that external looking skews the reality that what is INTERNAL … everything that pertains to life and godliness comes from within …. we are each called to be IN UNION with Christ … we died with him, we rose with him, we live IN HIM, we live, move, have our being IN HIM NOW …..

The more we come into intimate UNION with Christ within our own beings …. the more things outwardly will shift dramatically ….

26. 27

Cindy

I’m from Florida and voted for Cruz. I believe that i have to vote for someone who best represents my principles,morals and values. With him fighting for religious rights and for our constitution,and in my opinion seeing more fruit in his life then Trump, I felt it was my only choice. When praying before i voted, i thought of David and Goliath. I thought it was a good thing that David didn’t have to be voted in because the people of God would have never voted for him because they would have looked at his size/age and not at his anointing. So I voted my principles over who the world said would defeat Hillary or whoever. So my prayer is that just as John Paul said, is that We The People- Pray and call on His name and repent and He heals our land through a man of God and not a hot head but its in His hands and if He uses Trump…then He uses Trump.

I wrote the following messages years ago and thought it was fitting. We as a nation are following the Sanhedrin instead of Christ.
    When reading scripture we must always ask for Gods wisdom and revelation. When I first read the following scripture years ago “, I read it in the natural and I thought this is the facts and details of what happen when Jesus was taken before the Sanhedrin.

Mark 14:53-54 “They took Jesus to the high priest, and all the chief priests, the elders and the teachers of the law came together. Peter followed him at a distance, right into the courtyard of the high priest. There he sat with the guards and warmed himself at the fire.”

I mean what else would God have me teach from this….right? Well when I prayed and meditated on it and ask for Gods revelation. As I read each title God revealed what each stood for: High priest (PRESTIGE) Chief priest (POWER) Elders (WISDOM) Teachers (KNOWLEDGE) THESE ARE ALL THE THINGS THAT WE AS PEOPLE FOLLOW AND LOOK TO INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING CHRIST. JUST AS THE PEOPLE FOLLOWED AND LISTENED TO THE SANHEDRIN (THE WORLD) INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING HIM. We so often run to the banker/credit cards instead of following what The Word says about finances, we run to doctors/medicine instead of following what The Word says about health, we run to counselors/friends instead of what The Word says about relationships.

How does the world label Trump- Powerful, prestigious, Wise and knowledgeable because of his wealth and material things. Not actually what he says or what he has stood for. So many have told me that they are only voting for him because they believe he is the only way to beat Hillary. They are voting out of fear, instead of trusting that God could raise up/anoint someone else (a David) who isn’t as powerful, at least in the worlds eyes.

I also noticed that nothing was mentioned about the term “a deck of cards” which was in the dream. Trump is a common term when playing cards.** Below is a portion of what came up when googling term in reference to playing cards-

**In the card game bridge, the trump card is the most powerful card in a particular round and defeats all the others — sort of like when your needs or wishes trump someone else’s. Originally trump implied a deceptive form of victory involving cheating, but that sense has been largely lost, though it’s still around in the term trumped up, meaning something that’s been falsely made up. A politician may face trumped up charges that could ruin his career.

Pretty interesting- Thanks for posting. I know as a believer that no matter who is president that God is still on His throne but this does make it more bearable when I hear the name Trump! haha

Blessings and prayers- Cindy

27. 28

Richard Hardin

The bulldozer is the Word of God. In Ephesians 4:4-6 God’s Word says we are supposed to be of one faith, “…one Lord, one faith ..” and Eph 4:11-14 says until we come into the unity of the one faith that we are children tossed to and fro. Our Christian society is not founded on God’s Pure Word, hundreds of divisions even teaching different plans of salvation, gifts and grace. The evil spoken of in 2 Chronicles 7:14 is failing to seek God’s Pure Word and joining together in unity of God’s Pure Word. Our society has many large holes in our shield of faith, and many doors open to the devil because of false beliefs. Only God’s Pure Word, 1 Corinthians 1:24, “…Christ, the power of God, and the wisdom of God.” Christ, the Living Spoken Word of God and only all powerful creator in the universe, and Christ, the Wisdom, Pure Word of God, can stop the onslaught of the devil in our country now. Revelations 19:11 – 13, -the rider of the white horse coming to judge and make war had a name no man knew and He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called “The Word of God.” Our Christian society is not a society God can back up right now by His Word, we are not as His Ambassadors speaking and living His Word, Christ. Proverbs 30: 5-6, states, “Every Word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him. Add thou not unto His Words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.” Our Christian Society has been reproved and found liars!”

28. 29

Catherine

I have been praying for Donald Trump. I believe that for the true church of Jesus Christ to be in unity we must lay aside our personal desires and hear what the Spirit of God is saying. I have been sometimes disheartenened by the lack of willingness on the part of many believers to respond to the consensus of prophetic ears and voices on this issue. In a dream I was shown how masonry, as a high form of witchcraft, had become an accepted part of our church and government . I pray for His will to be done! God desires not just to restore our foundation, but to create a new and holy one. He will break slumber and deception off of His bride and we will hear His voice as one. May it be soon! May His retoration be unhindered by us. In Jesus’ name.

29. 30

madelyn camp

John Paul was my spiritual father. I was involved for years in his online Institute For Spiritual Development school and active classroom. I taught his Perfect Storm in church years ago. I saw the bulldozer Joanie show when it originally aired.

Many believers are desperately searching for hope in this chaos…an end to corruption. Trump represents that hope for many. And, yes, prayer can divert and change things.

John Paul well understood all unfolding in these times. He trained many Sons and Daughters of Isachaar knowing and understanding the times in which we live warning, preparing and equipping others for what is coming and already here.

The following are direct quotes from John Paul Jackson:

“There’s never been a time when those who followed God failed to have His freedom. Those who fail to follow God lose that freedom. Result=Totalitarianism Regime. Anarchy and or invasion. THAT’S WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

When justice and truth and trust aren’t there then here’s what happens. The Prophet Isaiah says, “When truth erodes, justice decays, truth evaporates, anarchy appears on the horizon and CAPTIVITY IS NOT FAR BEHIND!” AMERICA HAS GONE INTO CAPTIVITY!.

When God removes people from their captivity and they don’t have a change of mindset, they go right back into captivity. Part of the process is us changing our mindset. When your heart is not changed, you’re going to go back into captivity. THAT’S WHERE WE ARE TODAY! There’s consequences for not changing our heart when we’re asking God to remove our enemy.

TRUTH IS BEING COMPROMISED IN OUR NATION! If you take a look at what the Prophet Isaiah says in 59:4,14,15: ‘No one calls for justice, nor does anyone plead for truth. They trust in empty words and speak lies. They conceive evil and bring forth inequity. Justice is turned back. Righteousness stands afar off. Truth is fallen in the street and equity cannot enter. The truth fails and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey.’ In other words, you put a target on your back if you don’t go along with the political correctness or what the bible calls evil.

No one recognizes how valuable truth is anymore. They don’t demand truth. They don’t recognize how valuable truth is and so they don’t demand it.

The people do not argue when they hear the words of deception. They don’t argue about their emptiness. They don’t argue that they are being deceived. They accept it. And because they accept it, they begin to lose their ability to discern what is true and what is false. What is Holy and what is profane.

So as the people lose that ability to discern what is good and evil, THEY ALLOW EVIL TO GO UNCHECKED. Only by truth and justice going forth does evil remain checked. You don’t have truth without justice. And your dont’ have justice without truth. You’ll have injustice without truth. You’ll have a form of judgement by a human but if its not based on truth,it is not true judgement. It is not true justice even though it brings forth judgement.

UNCHECKED EVIL BRINGS FORTH INEQUITY. And that word inequity literally means INCURABLE. In other words, NATIONAL DISTRESS GREATLY COMES TO THE POINT WHERE IT CANNOT BE CURED. MATT. 24 CALLS IT ‘DISTRESS OF NATIONS WITH PERPLEXITY. THERE’S NO ANSWER THAT ANSWERS IT.

JUSTICE BECOMES UNOBTAINABLE FOR THE INNOCENT. The innocent don’t get justice.

RIGHTEOUSNESS IS DESPISED because it reminds leaders as well as those under their authority how far they have fallen from the plumb line of truth.

TRUTH IS WALKED ON and treated as if it were irrevilent to the public and THE PEOPLE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE POLITICAL PROMISE MORE THAN TO THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROMISE.

EQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW CAN’T BE FOUND so those who disagree with the ruling party are punished and those who agree are rewarded.

THE ONE WHO CALLS OUT TRUTH PAINTS A TARGET ON THEIR BACK AND ANYONE WHO SPEAKS OUT AND INFORMS OR REVEALS WHAT IS HIDDEN BECOMES A TARGET FOR THE GOVT.

THE PERSECUTION OF THE CHURCH HAS BEGUN.

WE ARE GOING INTO A FULL SCALE POLICE STATE. AMERICA HAS GONE INTO CAPTIVITY.

It was God given freedom to start with. God given rights. God given freedoms.

This awesome gift of freedom the American people have had for over 200 yrs. came from God Himself. THE GOD WHO GAVE US THE FREEDOM HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT AWAY.

AND BECAUSE WE, AS A NATION, HAVE REJECTED HIM…WE’VE DECLARED WE WANT SEPARATION FROM HIM, WANT HIS BIBLE OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS, HIS CROSSES OFF OUR PUBLIC BUILDINGS, DON’T WANT HIS SON’S NAME MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC…..HE’S SEPARATED HIMSELF FROM THE NATION….NOT FROM HIS PEOPLE….BUT FROM THE NATION.

THEREFORE, HIS HAND OF PROTECTION HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN. THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF A NATION IN REBELLION. WE DON’T DESERVE TO BE FREE ANYMORE. WE GAVE IT UP.

There’s never been a time when those who followed God failed to have His freedom. Those who fail to follow God lose that freedom. Result=Totalitarianism Regime. Anarchy and or invasion. THAT’S WHERE WE ARE TODAY. AMERICA HAS GONE INTO CAPTIVITY.”

Unless Trump suddenly becomes a believer. Removes present abortion and homosexual marriage laws. Puts God back into schools, courts, public places. Unless the nation repents and turns from their wicked ways. God’s judgement remains. THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE IS HERE! THE WICKED FREELY STRUT ABOUT WHEN WHAT IS VILE IS HONORED AMONG MEN. We read the end of the story. We win! But before Jesus returns, deep darkness must and is covering the earth. God will not bless what He has cursed.

Wrath is not redemptive. It is terminal. Judgement is redemptive. It’s meant to restore you into right relationship with God into a healthy relationship so that God is justified in acting on your behalf. There’s a definite difference between God’s wrath and God’s judgement.

At this present hour, plans are in progress, along with todays recent school bathroom transgender freedom ruling, to enact Bill #13391 PATRIOT DEFENSE OF LIBERTY ENABLER ACT signed 4 days ago. Turns all Fed territory over to U.N. Agenda 21 in case of national emergency/civil disobedience. President can call in U.N. Troops enlisted recently in Cuba here in 6 hrs.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, THEY’RE GOING TO DENY TRUMP THE NOMINATION at the convention to activate civil unrest.

TAKE DOWN OF AMERICA HAS BEGUN. PRAY AND SEEK GOD.

1. 30.1

Lou Comunale

Thanks for your comments, Madelyn. I think they would like to take down Trump, and that is why we need to pray against that, and against any attempts on his life. But I don’t think they will succeed. I, for one, believe that God will give us this reprieve of sorts in order to bring about His end-time harvest. satan can’t win this one; God’s harvest is at stake.

1. 30.1.1

Harlena

My daughter discovered this site immediately after I had shared with her my response to a prophecy about Obama declaring martial law:
        “I had difficulty expressing what I was seeing when I shared with the prayer group: it’s like God is giving America a “space”. I didn’t think “space to repent” because we the Church were doing that already. Of course He’s giving the unrighteous more time to repent. But, anyway, this morning it was like I saw that it’s ‘delayed judgment’! Spared like Nineveh…but judgment will come when the righteous depart!!”

I was getting the comparison to Jonah’s pronouncement of imminent doom that some seem to be seeing for America. They may not all be “false prophets” but, like Jonah, they want God to follow through!

I noticed that what I called “space,” you called a “reprieve”. Obviously, the Lord is showing us mercy!

The Lord told my daughter prior to George W Bush’s election that he would be elected for two terms, and then would be the beginning of the end. Of course that’s in the back of our minds with all that’s going on, but we have been crying out to the Lord for mercy! We became convinced by the Holy Spirit that God had chosen Donald Trump to be the Cyrus for America’s restoration! God has revealed so much during this election process–too much to share in this venue, but I just want to praise the Lord for more confirmation of what He is doing!
        And thank YOU for your part! Our Father God is so gracious and full of mercy!
        Oh, one more thing, my younger daughter had just sent me a link to the song MERCY TRIUMPHS OVER JUDGMENT immediately prior to my seeing the prophecy that Obama would declare martial law! (wasn’t your prophecy) What timing!! God is ALWAYS ahead of the devil!…Not that the prophecy was of the devil, but the devil wants us to accept warnings as inevitable rather than accepting God’s opportunity to receive MERCY!
        I could go on and on!
        Thank you for sharing the video clip.
        Blessings in the Lord Jesus Christ!

30. 31

Frank

I was thinking about John Paul Jackson today and I found your site. I wish he was around to tell us what he meant. John left us too soon but my ideas about timing are for sentimental reasons….not necessarily God’s timing.

1. 31.1

Lou Comunale

He might not of even known what he meant for Trump wasn’t a candidate at the time (2012).

31. 32

Nancy

Thanks. While I have questions about a Trump presidency, I have been grateful all along for his boldness at speaking out what he thinks. I am glad he is in this race. O n the Republican side I have been disappointed and frustrated at those who want to disqualify him as though they could better. They didn’t do better. They haven’t done better and should be appreciative of someone breaking through all this oppression of political correctness.

32. 33

Maxine Armstrong

Maybe “the last of the last days” means the very end of Obama’s term.