News2morrow News & Prophetic Insights
  • Some Christian news sites are preparing for doomsday, News2morrow is preparing for Awakening.
EST

About the author

Lou Comunale

is an analyst of news and biblical prophecy. He began his career working at the news archives for NBC, MSNBC, ABC, & CBS. Then the calling of God prompted him to combine news analysis with biblical prophecies, which actually helps us fully understand the prophetic times we're living in.

Related Articles

20 Comments

1. 1

Lasette White

Count me in. We need the power of God to interceed now. “Father, make bare Your Holy Powerful Arm and destroy the works of evil” in Jesus name!

2. 2

K. Land

Excellent!
    God CAN use this man! He may be a type of “Jehu”!

1. 2.1

Lily Pham

I do believe he is a type of Jehu.

3. 3

gina

I think there is enough people who will pray to have 24/7 prayer by setting up 5 minute increments for people to fill. The people we are dealing with are not going to stop without taking him out. They have sacrificed their entire finances, and laid down their lives for the demonic systems that are set up. He needs around the clock prayer.

4. 4

Charlene

I believe it should be 24/7 and this is a wonderful idea! I have been praying all along because I did my research and I have read 3 of his books and saw his heart; he is for real and raised up for such a time as this!

5. 5

Dawn Goodfallow

I am Christian , I live inTexas I go to Pastor Robert Morris church Gateway in southlake tx. I want to b a part of this pray movement. We have been praying for mr Trump and family and staff. God bless you dawn Goodfallow

6. 6

Dawn Goodfallow

I live in Texas I have been praying for mr Trump and family and staff I want to be a part of this prayer movement

1. 6.1

Lou Comunale

Thanks Dawn, I anticipate continuing the prayer calls. Join us this week! Blessings.

1. 6.1.1

Charles

THANK YOU LOU, We Pray for Trump daily. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED

1. 6.1.1.1

Charles

Looking to connect with other Christians for TRUMP…

1. 6.1.1.1.1

Lou Comunale

Hi Charles, we periodically do prayer calls for Donald Trump. Please look for us on Facebook News2morrow’s Signs of the Times group for the next prayer call.

7. 7

yohio

I think this should be done weekly, with each individual praying for Trump and his family in their daily prayers.

8. 8

Wendy

I am so happy I read this! It is strange how suddenly I too have felt the need to pray for Donald Trump and his family during the last several days. God bless this man who the left, socialist Democratic Party to the Republican Establishment, and the DISHONEST mediahas continuously thrown daggers at him . I have never seen so much hatred spewed at presidential candidate and we need to pray hard he will continue to win !

9. 9

Carole Keleher

I certainly will bind the powers that have kept us divided and lied to…the evil powers of darkness…..and release them to the pit. God has a plan for America and He will have His way. The word says….man may make his plans..but God will have His way. Glory to our God…and His Son Jesus. May you all be covered with the blood of Jesus for your protection.

10. 10

Diane Cory

Lou, I am part of a house of prayer in Omaha. I am looking for people who are going to Cleveland to pray for Trump during convention. Do you know any intercessory pray groups that will gather there during the convention?

1. 10.1

Lou Comunale

Diane, thank you for your heart to pray for the nation and for Trump. But presently I unfortunately do not have any contacts for Ohio. I’m SURE some will develop along the way tho — for sure. Blessings on all you do for the Lord.

11. 11

mary

Praying for Trump and an Awakening across America!

12. 12

Poscoe

Yes ! Let’s pray

13. 13

Kathy

I have been praying for Donald Trump and was looking to hook up with other Christians. I also am thinking of getting together with others in our homes or churches for prayer. Do you know of any in the Tampa Bay area?