ESCAPE THE COMING ANTICHRIST
— When the Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fails
(and it will!)
by Lou Comunale (Autographed by the Author)
The Left Behind book and movie series has given Christians a false hope about escaping the Antichrist and the tumultuous Great Tribulation just ahead of us. This erroneous teaching has caused many Christians to believe in a pre-tribulation rapture that will not come to pass. Many will be disillusioned and fall away at that time. However, there is a biblical way of escape that offers real hope, but it’s not the pre-tribulation rapture!
This book also removes the guesswork about much end-time speculation by providing biblical answers to the following:
• What is the one question pre-tribbers can’t answer?
• How can you positively identify the Antichrist when he comes?
• What is the only sign that signals the Last Seven Years before Christ’s return?
• Is “Mystery Babylon” America? Rome? Mecca? Or Jerusalem?
• Why has the Church embraced the flawed pre-tribulation rapture theory?
• Is the Antichrist a Gay Muslim, a Jew, or what?
• Does Walid Shoebat’s assertion that 666 is actually an Arabic phrase have any validity?
• What hope do we have that Jesus Christ will protect any Christian during the Great Tribulation?
The answers to these and many other questions are given here with a penetrating, no-nonsense biblical clarity.
Lou Comunale began his career as a news analyst working in the news departments of well known news outlets, among them NBC, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS. In his private life, he was also an analyst of biblical prophecy; when the call of God prompted him to combine the two, the foundation was laid for the volume you now hold in your hands.
Presently, Lou is editor of the News2morrow.com website as well as a producer of the Mindshift teaching videos, the most popular episode being, “John Paul Jackson Prophecy on President Donald Trump.”
He has given his perspective on news and bible prophecy on “Ask Doctor Michael Brown,” “OmegaMan,” “Reeni Mederos,” and other radio, cable TV, and internet programs.