We previously featured a http://camaralinares.es/1167-dts51673-conocer-chico-de-socovos.html Mindshift video in which God prophetically called http://crystalwarehouse.com/staging/docs/Initial-Employment-Application-Form.pdf Donald Trump a “bulldozer” when he gets into the White House. Since then, against all the odds, Trump has been elected president.
God calls things as they are. Why did God call Donald Trump, now the 45th President of the United States, a “bulldozer?”
God instructed Jeremiah to follow this important principle when deciding to rebuild a nation that has become so corrupted.
See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant (Jeremiah 1:10).
Notice the appeal to root out, pull down, destroy, throw down, and only then to build and to plant.
Therefore Jeremiah had to do twice the amount of demolition before he could begin rebuilding. Only when the corrupt foundation is removed can you rebuild afresh.
Now, let’s see how Trump has already begun fulfilling this bulldozer prophecy.
We don’t realize it, because the media isn’t telling us, but this Trump bulldozer has successfully decimated many standing and corrupt structures.
- His candidacy alone has demolished the globalist presidential dynasties of both Bush and Clinton — no small feat since their families have been in politics for decades.
- The anti-constitutional overreaches of the Obama administration — something that not even the GOP-led Congress did anything to stop — will all be undone by the Trump presidency. That includes Obamacare and his entire legacy of trashing American ideals, and the American middle-class.
- Trump has reshaped the GOP into being a party that actually stands for principles. There was a time in American politics there was a distinction between the two parties, but not lately. Trump has shown that winning an election does not mean you have to be democrat-lite.
- The democrat party is in total disarray. Trump’s influence had coattails where many down ticket GOP candidates got a helping hand. But the democrat party had put so much stock into Hillary Clinton, an old and tired campaigner that couldn’t have appealed to an electorate that decided they needed fresh faces.
- This is the first time since the 1920s, where a GOP president presides over a GOP Senate and a GOP House. Nothing can stop this Trump train to accomplish what is needed to restore faith in government and to build up America.
- One more generation with liberal Supreme Court rulings, this nation would cease to be America. One seat is already vacant on the Supreme Court, and more vacancies beyond that. Trump will be the one who single-handedly reshapes the Supreme Court from left-leaning to right-leaning. Trump has promised to fill the Court with pro-life, conservative, constitutionalists. This act alone will secure the moral fabric of the nation for generations to come.
- Our PC culture has been instrumental in allowing the demise of our Judeo-Christian culture. Trump will stop the PC culture from dictating how we behave and paralyzing our national discourse.
- The elite donor class that coronates every political candidate into office and that slimes candidates into a cesspool of complicity has been officially bypassed. Trump essentially used his own money and has rendered null and void any reciprocity to the puppetry of this evil elite donor class (see here for further positive implication).
- Globalism and the drive to dismantle America into an impotent nation will be reversed by Trump. It can truthfully be said that Trump, and Trump alone, stands in the way of those who would push on us a One World Government.
- Trump will be a friend to both Christians nationally and Israel internationally. He has also promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- Trump will renew our alliances and be a dread to our enemies.
- Thanks to Trump, we also realize that most of America thinks just like we do, and not how the false narratives of the media would have us believe. There are more of us, than there are of them.
All in all, we can see why God calls Donald Trump a “bulldozer.”
And, we at Allendale News2morrow anticipates eight years of Donald Trump removing the corrupt structures, followed by eight years of his successor Mike Pence, a born-again Christian, to rebuild America again.
Who would have thought? America was at the precipice of no return. Many had already been declaring that America is under judgment. But look at what a fantastic plan God is doing. No one but God could have devised this plan of removing the corrupt foundations and rebuilding America anew.